Hemp-Derived Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
June 22, 2020
If you missed our hemp-derived recipes, you’re in luck! We celebrate our comeback with this delicious hemp-derived peanut butter cookies recipe. Follow the instructions below!
One ⅓ cups of flour
One teaspoon of baking powder
Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
One teaspoon of salt
⅔ cup of softened butter
1 cup of softened peanut butter
1 cup of granulated sugar
3 mg of hemp-derived oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350% F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the butter, peanut butter, vanilla extract, granulated sugar, and hemp-derived oil in a large bowl. Make sure to mix thoroughly to ensure each cookie has enough hemp-derived oil.
- Add the egg to the mix until it is fully incorporated into the batter.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking powder and combine it with a hand mixer.
- Scoop out the mixture and line the dough evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Decorate the cookie with a floured fork.
- Sprinkle the cookie with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Lay the baking sheet to rest for 15 minutes before serving.