Frosted Hemp-Derived Cupcakes Recipe
January 21, 2020
If you’ve ever found yourself mesmerized by the swirling motion of cupcakes frosting, you are not alone! Relive that joyous feeling by following our Frosted Hemp-Derived Cupcakes recipe!
- One box of premade cake mix
- Three eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ⅓ cup melted hemp oil-infused butter
- One container of frosting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Empty cake mix into a large bowl.
- Add the three eggs, melted hemp oil-infused butter, and milk and beat lightly until moist.
- Mix the contents on medium speed for two minutes.
- Fill two-thirds of the cupcake liners, then place in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until you can stick a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven.
- Let the cupcakes cool for 20 minutes.
- Decorate the cupcakes with icing.