Chocolate Chip Hemp Oil-Infused Cookies Recipe
November 19, 2019
It’s almost the most wonderful time of the year, and making your favorite chocolate chip cookies is a must. We put a twist on an old classic to spice up your holiday season! Check out the recipe below for delicious Hemp Oil-Infused chocolate chip cookies, or you can follow along with your recipe.
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 cups of Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Morsels
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of hot water
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 0.5 oz of hemp-infused oil or MCT hemp-infused oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the softened butter, Hemp-infused oil, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl. Mix ingredients until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time before softly stirring in the vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water, and proceed to add it to the batter alongside the salt.
- Slowly stir in the chocolate chip morsels and the flour.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the batter onto an ungreased pan, then bake for 10 minutes or until the edges turn a golden brown.